Hi! My beautiful friends!!!
It's Friday again... Yayy! My favorite day of the week... I am sure yours too! Have you read 7 ways to loose pregnancy weight? Well, I had mentioned there how I manage stress in very few lines! I talked about reading inspirational quotes! Yes I do that even this day and yes it does provide me that upliftment necessary! Actually there are few quotes that have made their way in my soul because I have read them so many times. Now, if needed I just try to remember them to help myself get back on tract!
1. "Be that girl/boy (person) today, you wanted to be yesterday!"
2. "Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're the most beautiful."
3. "When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything."
4. "Negative people need drama, like it was Oxygen; stay positive and take their breath away!"
5. "The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
6. "You can only do your best; don't stop doing your best just because nobody appreciates it!"
7. "You don't have to be great to start; you have to start to be great!"
8. "Mistakes are proof that you are trying!"
9. "Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. You don't need that negativity in your life!
10. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it!"
These are my makeup, hair and outfit from our last weekend's "Mother's Day Celebration". All mothers wore floral prints and fathers cooked for mothers, from scratch! And, amazingly, Food was Yummy!
Have a great weekend lovelies!
Thank you for visiting us!
Now, enjoy some picture of the Mother's Day Party:
The Beautiful Mothers
The Foods that dads cooked :)