Let's color our lips RED!!!
Again, let me wish everybody a very happy St Valentine's day! Love day in heart month: I thought this would the best opportunity to share my way of doing the long-lasting, bold red lip. So, read on for the tutorial.
Click here to read more
What I Used
Red lip-color with a blue undertone
Kleenex tissue (for blotting)
1. Start with moisturizing your lip with a lip balm. Let it sit on your lip for at least 5-10 minutes.
2. Put translucent powder all over your lip. Pat wipe the powder with a dry facial tissue (like kleenex).
3. Apply a red-brown or brown lip-liner.
4. Apply red lip color.
5. Blot the color with a facial tissue. Only residual color will stay on your lip after this step (see picture).
6. Apply the red lip color again.
7. Blot again. You will see the color is building up. Even though only residual color will stay on your lip; you will see it is much darker than it was after first blotting step.
8. Apply red lip color again. FYI, you can do blotting and coloring steps as many times as you want. The more you do, the more color will build up on your lips and it will last even longer. Here, I did blotting/coloring two times.
9. For the flawless celebrity finish apply concealer along the edge of your lip and blend very well. This step will also resist bleeding of color with time.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any question or any tutorial request, feel free to ask by commenting below or in my Facebook Page.
All the best.